Our FedEx pickup is every Monday through Friday at 11:00 a.m. CST. If your order is placed on or after 11:00 a.m. CST Monday through Thursday, it will not be picked up until the next business day.
Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CST on Friday, as well as orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays, will not be picked up until the following Monday.
Please keep in mind that FedEx Ground Economy® is typically closed on the Following Holidays annually with service resuming on the next Day:
- Good Friday & Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day (Modified*)
- Independence Day (Modified*)
- Labor Day (Modified*)
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day (Modified*)
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve & New Year's day (Modified*)
*Modified* services can have other delays or additional closures for holiday weekends and for the best most accurate information visit FedEx.com for holiday and last day to send for parcel information.
You can track your order on FedEx.com and you can find instructions on where to locate your tracking details in our store by visiting the "How Can I track my order" Help Center page and for more help, reach out to our customer success by:
1. Chatting With Us using the Help Bubble on our website
Chat hours Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST!
2. Use our Contact US form
3. Write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Call us By Phone (512) 721-0424.
Mon - Fri from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm CST